Monday, September 12, 2005

Reason of being

Well, hello world.

Like most bloggers, I have a life, a family, real-life friends, virtual-friends , multi-blogs and most importantly, a camera. And of course that addicition of writing everything you experience and make sure the whole wide world knows all about it.

This blog has only one reason for existence.To keep track of the most important event of my whole life. Rest assured that I have a whole other life out there that is not related to weddings and marriage.

So, welcome one, welcome all..to the world of a crazy bride to be and her fast track journey into adulthood.

And yes, I am afraid. Very very afraid. Won't you???

If your answer is no, go away..I hate you..*sniff*

3 comments:

Blogger mooiness commented...

Eh .... "Cold Feet" or "Cold Feat"?

Or is there a special meaning to "Cold Feat"? :P

3:18 PM  
Blogger mooiness commented...

Ah duh I get it now .... it's a good pun. :P

3:26 PM  
Blogger sourrain commented...

I wanted coal feed...

but thout it sounded abit..black

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home