Monday, September 12, 2005

Family fun

Bridezilla is furious.

Grrr.

The only reason I am having my wedding here is because my parents insists on making it a whole big deal.If left up to me,I would have run away to tioman with a few close friends.

And I am bloody paying for it all BY MYSELF.

Pathetic but true..but hey,I said I would foot the bill so that I can do things my way.

And then..

They have the nerve to tell me..."Aiya you wan to plan this plan that...go hire your own wedding planner lar"

Fuck.

It costs about RM10k to hire wedding planner.Is it not enough that I am spending about RM20k+ for the whole thing? Mind you,that can buy me a new kancil.Now they are asking me to hire a bloody wedding planner because I have specific preference on flowers and cake?And all Ive requested is that they HELP me make reservations nearer to the date?

I bloody lost it and just told them off.Fine.Don't bother then.I'd plan a small one all by myself and screw everyone else. Cause get this, more than HALF the invitees are relatives that I haven't seen for donkey years anyway...so it won't make a bloody difference to me.I dont even KNOW who they are.And then they said "just jokin watt..why so serious ah.."

It's not funny mate. Get this, it is MY DAY of being a princess and besides, who have ever heard of a princess paying for her own ?Well, I am. And apparently it aint enough.

And they've decided they dont like me in green.Neither do they like me in dark red. Both the colors that I have chosen for the wedding. But again, guess who's footin the bill?

ME ME ME ME ME!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArgggghhh

Hey, I guess the family intereference has started.Am I glad mom in law is far far away.

4 comments:

Blogger sourrain commented...

I dont believe I am getting comment-flamed...

10:32 AM  
Blogger mooiness commented...

Comment spam lah! delete it!!!

Btw empathise with your ordeal. You know how it is with Chinese weddings - it's more for your parents than for yourself. But then again, in most case it is the parents who pays for it so I don't understand why you can't have things done ur way when it is YOUR money!?

You're right - if I am getting married it'd be a small intimate group. 5 tables max.

1:21 PM  
Blogger sourrain commented...

Yeah I knew I said something wrong..Spam!

I kena once and deleted it already..thought I might leave the above for kicks. Check him out..its really REALLY horrible! hehe.And he has the guts to post pictures of his family up as well..whilst spamming.Idiot.

Anyway..precisely my point. Not only am I using my blood, sweat and tears money to pay to FEED those relatives..now you want to come and command me??

AArgh. This was why I lost it. Like..fuck it then,since you keep demmanding for all those expensive stuff, I will completely disrespect you and run away to some deserted island.

The worst part was "Aiya..kidding only what"

Not funny

3:27 PM  
Blogger mooiness commented...

Heheh....yeah why they always say that, "why you so sensitive, kidding only what ...." ROAR!!!! KNN.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home