Friday, September 16, 2005

Let me throw this at you..

..yeah, if it was a bunch of nails!

One of the most important thing of the whole bridal outfit would be the flowers. Personally, I would not want to carry a bunch of orchids on the day as it is just so tacky and...purple. Again, this is only MY PERSONAL OPINION

So off Bridezilla go,skipping to the horizons in search of the perfect bloom. Maidzilla reminded me of the florist that Groomzilla uses; pureseed.com.my. All in perfect timing.

Price wise it's quite reasonable but delivery charges are RM50 to Penang. Aw heck, better than getting a bunch of carnations and bunga kekwa (chrysantemums) and making the Zillas look like they're attending a funeral or going to the temple.

A. B. C.
D. E.

I like D for the feathers...how appropriate..

PS: Yes, this went on the wrong blog.

3 comments:

Blogger daydreymer commented...

the one with feathers is so french fifi! have you decided on the type of flowers?

1:56 PM  
Blogger mooiness commented...

Yeah D too for me. But why was this on the wrong blog? Appropriate ain't it?

2:31 PM  
Blogger sourrain commented...

I actually posted this on my OTHER blog...got a little confused..it was there for 1/2 hour...just deleted it off..hehe

I like the french fifi but the flowers need to be less pinky.

maidzilla: I like flowing white ribbons as well...will get that incorporated in with the froufrou.

PS:Groomzilla likes feathers...it turns him on in a put-me-to-sleep way..har har har!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home