Thursday, December 15, 2005

Dreamland horrors

You know the date is nearing when you start having nightmares of the wedding day!

Poor Bridezilla has been flooded with nightmares of the bridal kind lately.Just a teeny little sample:

No Camera

This trigger happy horror of a bride's worst nightmare..left the camera at home! And like stuff all nightmares are made of,no one else had a camera on them as well.I think what happened at the end is that we cancelled the ceremony because I could not bear not having a wedding without a camera

No flowers
Part of my nightmare yesterday, this is a way of my subconcious reminding me that something needs to be done.I dreamt that I walked down the aisle holding a pot of fake flowers stolen from the registrars office.As my qipao is dark blue,I cannot think of a type/color of flower that is becomming of the dress.Something simple should suffice,as the big wedding do is not until I'm back in home.Anyone,any ideas?

Busybodies
This is fast becomming a real nightmare.Bridezilla has been bugged by the step sister in law to be endlessly.She is imposing her bridal ideas on poor Bridezilla and Groomzilla and of course, I am as unhappy as a flatten pea.

Just because she made endless plan for her own wedding which ended up with her being dumped does not mean that I am here to throw her a wedding of her dreams. She even screamed down my throat for Groomzilla not having a stag night.And then that little horror sutbly told him that he might want to think about a stag night. Bloody two face.

One funny thing though.In my dreams, I am always feeling warm and snug,even though all I had on was a qipao and strappy heels.

4 comments:

Blogger mooiness commented...

Because love is such a warm and fuzzy feeling??? *awwwww shucks*

11:47 PM  
Blogger sourrain commented...

More like I think everytime I'm dreaming I'm buried under layers of blankets..:)

1:39 AM  
Blogger Nadie commented...

dark blue qipao? Are there any other colours on it? Maybe you can match the flowers with one of them?

Otherwise, white starburst lilies?

7:26 PM  
Blogger sourrain commented...

Nadia: It's gold thread...so unless I am getting marigolds, a little hard.But I am looking for contrasting colors which might match,we found lovely bunches of winter florals in a mix of pretty pink and lavender which looks prettyy good

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home