Thursday, September 29, 2005

Woe be me..

I dont think there's a more pathetic/sad/cursed bride than me

First,my mom insists on following me to make my wedding dress.Fine. But she never has time and keeps cancelling on me, so I quietly went with maidzilla for a first look-see.

Then Groomzilla and Bridezilla got into a huge emotional tangle re: wedding plans and went on hiatus. Things are barely back to normal even now..but we are getting there

I made an appointment this weekend with Anna of That Special Occasion to measure me for my dress.I need to see Groomzilla as soon as possible as I've missed him so terribly, and bridal dresses takes ages to make..up to two months.And my mom told me it was ok.

Fine.Today mom has decided that she is attending another wedding,thus will not have time for me.Dad piped in that maybe we could make it earlier. When I said no, he snorted that Anna was being a snub.

LIKE HELLO???She's got appointments laid out for weeks.Yeah,blame it on her popularity

I don't think there's another bride out there that is more pathetic than me. The only support of what is supposed to be the happiest occasion in my life that I seem to get is from maidzilla...who valiantly came to my rescue. SO it's Bridezilla and Maidzilla this weekend.

I could've just made that dress weeks ago when we were there instead of asking for a rush job now. If mom is not careful, she will never see her only daughter getting married.So much for support and parents escastic with planning their daughter's wedding.

Thankee drey...you're a real friend.

5 comments:

Blogger daydreymer commented...

you're welcome :) sometimes it's better not to have so many people involved in the planning. at least you'll get it done your way. anyways, don't be too hard on mom dearest. she loves you. (feel like a nun now). eeks! outta here.

1:51 AM  
Blogger sourrain commented...

*sniff * sniff*

I think everyone thinks Im turning into a real Bridezilla horror .Maybe this is why I have this blog, to vent.

Luckee got maidzilla arh..

9:50 AM  
Blogger mooiness commented...

Yes the more ppl involved in the planning the more convulated it gets - scheduling with everyone involved is a nightmare.

I don't place an importance of wedding ceremonies at all. Maybe it's a guy thing but I feel that as you've said, ppl breaking up because of the stresses of planning for the wedding is just plain ridiculous to me.

Don't let these things make u lose sight of what's more important - you and him. No one else matters. :)

11:18 AM  
Blogger sourrain commented...

Yeah, it is really bad.He's made me promise not to to talk about the wedding...so well..I wont.

I'd just blog...at least I won't get dumped that way..:D.

I am getting a little excited again re: Dress...partly because Groomzilla has been a good boy lately thus I feel that I will actually get to "WEAR" the dress!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Melissa commented...

You are so funny! I don't think I will ever have a big wedding like you. I think you and groomzilla should just go to Vegas and get married. ;) Good-luck!

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home