Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Forced cold feet

Bridezilla's day has gotten from bad to worse.

Visa application has been denied. Well, not denied,but the good people at the British High Commision has requested the pleasure of my company on the 28th for a personal interview at the High Commision Visa Section

Another day of waiting for the bureaucrats. Sigh, so much fun. This time, to be accompanied by Groomzilla's bank statement for the past 3 months.I did not notice that what he had given me was bank statements from March to May!!!! Shall not listen to Groomzilla's "Nahhh, they won't need it, it's ok, don't bother..There will be NO issues whatsoever with your visa application"

GEEZE.

Groomzilla's bank account has a balance of 0, as we have been paying off quite a number of things. Mine's depleting as well, due to escalating costs of a wedding. I have a hunch that my request for visa will be denied.

And guess what? Stupid Carat Club is now telling me that my perfectly fine faxed handwritten note to be engraved on the ring is not clear enough for their dumb machine and they are disregarding my request for a handwritten engraving. Which, being the dumbass they are, did NOT even ask me there to write down my request for the engraving

Perfect. Bridezilla don't want to get married anymore. Screw all this and the happily ever after...I'd be lucky if I can start off happy.

1 comments:

Blogger mooiness commented...

The visa thing and dramas with organising the wedding should not lessen the reason why you wanna marry him in the first place.

In the bigger scheme of things, these are but minor and you got your entire lives ahead of you. :)

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home